Certificate true copy attestation in Dubai, UAE
A certified true copy is a document that has been legalized by the competent authority(s). It attests that the original document is a true copy of the original. The execution of a certified true copy is done in the presence of a public official, and then the seal of the relevant authority is stamped on the document. A certified true copy is also known as an attested copy.
A certified true copy is a photocopy of an original document such as a birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate, and other documents that are bound by a watermark on every page. The authenticated copy, on the other hand, is a copy of an original document that is not bound, but the copy is signed by a notary public or a judge. The signature is usually embossed on the photocopy. Having a certified true copy of your passport or certificate is important when you submit it for the required documents. You will not be required to sign your name again as the signatures on the original and certified copies are the same.
Documents required for certified true copy in UAE
- Copy of the Title Deed, Passport, and Residency Permit of the applicant.
- The Certificate should be attested by the Notary Public
Procedures of a certified true copy
The procedures of the certified true copy are quite simple. The first thing is that you need to register a company online by visiting the website of the federal government. After that, you have to fill out the form of the UAE company copy. Then, you have to fill in some of your details and choose the company name. Most importantly, you have to pay the fee for the UAE company copy. If you have any queries regarding this then you can directly call on the UAE company copy number.
- There are no specific UAE procedures or laws regarding certified true copy.
- However, a certified true copy is different from a “certified copy”. A certified true copy is the one where the affixing authority in the UAE attests that the document is true but the document is not verified by any third party like the notary public.
- Certified copy on the other hand can be verified by a notary publicnotary public.
- Certified copy does not make any statement about the truth of the document but only states that the document is a copy of the original document.
- Certified true copy is the copy of an original document accompanied by a declaration that it is a true copy of the original. It is evident in the UAE court of law.
- The person issuing the copy has to sign the declaration that the copy is a true copy of the original and it should bear his official seal and signature.
Purposes of Certified true copy in UAE
- A Certified true copy is a type of document used for any legal purpose. Any document (like a marriage certificate or a birth certificate) which is to be used as legal proof has to be attested by a Notary Public.
- Toto avail of the Notary Publics services, the person has to pay a certain amount as fees.
- The attested document is then stamped with the official seal of the Notary Public to certify the authenticity of the document and that the document is in its original form.
- The document is also stamped with the signature of the Notary Public. A number is then written to uniquely identify the document.
- This is known as the attestation number. The attestation number is then noted on the document along with the Notary Public signature. You can check out the attestation process right here!
- The purpose of a certified true copy is to acknowledge receipt.
- It is a true copy of the original document but is not a duplicate. It is not an actual copy of the original document but is a certified one.
How to apply for Certificate Attestation in UAE
Power Attestation Services in UAE representatives are available 24/7 for free support via Live Chat and Email with your attestation requirements, simply give us a call or email us with your needs. We’ll be happy to help.
Get instant help from our team of expert representatives and get Fast and Reliable Documents Processing. Simply contact Power Attestation Services. Contact us at: email@example.com or call +971529940552